It consists of a wooden tray with an elastic bandacross each end and a bridge in the middle with a slotopening. Each side starts with 5 wooden disks. Use onlyone hand plus the elastic band to send the disks zoomingacross to the other side. The first to successfully clear all 10to the opponentâ€™s side wins the round.While skill is essential to come out on top, so is luck because thedisks can bounce off each other, or bounce off your opponentâ€™selastic and right back into your own â€œplaying field.â€Fastrack is high quality, durable, and made of wood. It is borderedin red and decorated with a car racing checkerboard motif. Belightning-fast, accurate, and with the winning combination of abilityand chance you will emerge ahead.
Fastrack is an all-new kind of sports game. Part hockey,
part archery, and sure to produce rapid action and loads
of fun. 2 Players
Play Time: 10 Minutes
ASTM and CPSIA compliant
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 Wooden Track
- 10 Wooden Disks
- 1 Pouch
- Illustrated Rules
- Brand: Blue Orange.
- Item Number: 14206.
- Manufacturer Number: 480.
- UPC: 803979004808.
- Recommended for ages : 5 to 10.
- Measures approximately: 14.00 x 8.50 x 1.50 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.20 pounds.
- Fastrack develops dexterity and quick
- reflexes. It sharpens visual perception and
- employs strategic thinking. While the basic
- maneuver of shooting the disks off the cord
- are easy for any aged child, youngsters will
- learn about tether and tension and that the
- depth of the pull and speed of release affects
- the direction and speed of the shot.